• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sailing cavaliers

timclayton

Just to say we recently had a lovely week in Ireland with our Chesney. The stayed in the car for the 2hr crossing from holyhead. There were no problems whatsoever he throughly enoyed his trip and met several cav and doggie friends waiting to board the boat.

He even met a champion on snadymount strand whilst we waited for our ferry. For those who posted that taking a dog across the sea is complicated then they are wrong and I would rather my ches stay in our car for 2 hrs than a kennel for a week. He's used to being in the car and it didn't appear to bother him.:pi*no:

That's great and glad you enjoyed your time here!

I love taking the ferry with my dogs -- I find it very relaxing and for a crate-trained dog it is no big deal. :)

If you got some pics please post them in the gallery so we can see your cavalier in action! :dogwlk:

Back