• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Misty's home at long last

murphy's mum

I am super pleased to say that my little troublemaker is now home from her extended stay at the vets:w**h**:

She has a 4 inch scar along her belly, which is shaved from armpit to tush. I have to feed her Hills Prescription meat, a tablespoon at a time, every 2 hours. And she has to get a quarter of Zantac twice a day too.

I am so relieved to have her back home though. Hopefully we can keep her out for trouble for another few months:roll: Knowing Misty it wont be easy, but we love her, despite the fact trouble follows close behind her. It scares me to think what would have happened if Stuart hadn't seen her swallow the peach stone, but I refuse to dwell on it. The main thing is she's through her ordeal safe and sound, and really none the worse:D

All I can say thank god for pet insurance, the bill is sitting at £504 at the moment with a visit to remove her stitches on Friday. Well worth the £7 odd a month we pay:wink:

glad she is home safe & sound!

bet she is getting lots of extra cuddles too! naughty girl giving you such a fright!

Thank goodness, not long hopefully until she's back to her usual self:p
Wow that was an expensive peach..
Sins

Thank you :D

She's acting totally fine, apart from scratching at her sides a lot. I think it's because she is shaved, as she's not scratching that close to her stitches. I'm keeping a close watch on her in case she hurts herself by scratching too hard.

Back