• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Wasilla, Alaska

Nastya

Hello, I have registered a while back but only recently started checking cavalier talk on a regular basis. I currently own my first cavalier, Lou. He is 1 year and 8 months old and is my best friend. He has earned his canine good citizen certificate and was recently certified with the therapy dogs international. But don't be mislead, he is very naughty and sneaky and waits for everyone to leave the room in order to climb on top of the table to look for food, make another attempt to get into the garbage can or at least chew on the cat's ears. Glad to read so much useful information about my little Lou(cifer).

Welcome! I too have gotten valuable information from this Board. And it sounds like Rudy & Lou could be twins - they do have an impish side these Cavaliers!!

I notice your hometown is same as former Gov Sarah Palin. Have things calmed down press-wise?

Welcome. I am impressed with Lou's accomplishments. He sounds like a character.

Welcome! I too have gotten valuable information from this Board. And it sounds like Rudy & Lou could be twins - they do have an impish side these Cavaliers!!

I notice your hometown is same as former Gov Sarah Palin. Have things calmed down press-wise?

Cavaliers just look innocent especially while sleeping, but I know that Lou is just resting and planning his next move of destruction. It has definately calmed down around here press-wise. We didn't see too much activity in town however being on the national news constantly was very interesting. Definately made our little town known world wide.

Back