• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

can we have prayers please

loopylucy

hi, i have just found out my nans cavalier Daisy has been rushed to the vets last night! she has been vomitting and had diarreaheo but we though it was just an infection, well she collapsed last night and my nan and grandad rushed her to the vets were she ws then transferred to the hospital. they said she is weak this morning but beingn transferred to my nans normal vets today. they havent told them anything else exept she is weak and very ill.

prayers would be welcome please, my nan and grandad are distrought!!!!

thank you

Poor Daisy. I hope the Vets can get her sorted and send back safely to your Nan and Granddad. Please tell them that we all send our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery for their precious girl :hug::hug::hug:

My thoughts are with you all and fingers crossed for a quick recovery for little Daisy.

Oh no -- I hope they figured out the cause and that she is doing better this morning. Please let us know as you find out more during the day.

Lots of love and licks for Daisy from the Beauclarke Cavies (and Buddy the goldie). Please keep us posted. Hope she has a full and speedy recovery.
Lady C:lotsaluv:

thank you everyone, nan and grandad has recently rang, she is still in the hospital and is still very pooley. i hope she improves over night!

Oh no. poor Daisy :(. Wishing her a speedy recovery and hoping that she will be home asap, thinking of your grandparents :flwr:

Many happy healing thoughts from myself, Abigail and our golden!

Hope Daisy is feeling better.

Heather R

Sending healing thoughts and lots of love to Daisy. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day :xfngr::hug:

just a quick update, Daisy came home today! they have to wait till thursday for the results as 2 what was wrong with her but the vet suspects samonela! the dog gets fed better then anyone else lol.

the only problem is now: Alfy, Poppy and Treva are on hol and have bad upset stomacks with Alfy being the worse! these dogs like to worry me haha.

thank you for all your support everyone and i will keep you updated and post some piccies soon!!!!

Back