• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

thank you

Chuck

Thank you all who encouraged Cooper and me to go to agility. We are in a beginners class and having fun.

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=30644

The down side is that it seems that Cooper is learning faster then I am!

agilityjumping001-1.jpg

What a gorgeous picture! And yes know just what you mean about the dogs being better than the owner!! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean Chuck! My agility trainer - who has and competes with Border Collies thinks Max shows lots of potential. She's never worked with Cavaliers before and she says although he goes like the wind he's also thoughtful and attentive to me. Sadly, I'm not sure I have as much potential as I seem to get myself tied up in knots fairly often :p

What a great picture of Cooper! I was at a competition several months ago and there was a lady who whose set up was next to mine. After watching Gem run, she asked me why there weren't more Cavaliers in agility. Her words were they are such a "sporty breed".

I am so glad you are having fun. And yes, the dogs are always better than the trainer....that is just the way of world.

J.

I'm glad you are both enjoying agility. I bet it's doing you as much good as Chuck. That's a very good picture.

aww bless, its a shame he has you holding him back :p and its a lovely piccy:snap:i wish you both the best of luck, just have fun. di

what a lovely picture!:lotsaluv:
he does seem to enjoy doing this!

and cavaliers are a sporty breed, and love doing things with their people.

My agility trainer says the same thing about me, I have to dry run without Chelsea so I don't trip over my own feet. Great pic, how high is the jump 12 in? Love working with my girl.:w**h**:

That is a fantastic picture! Cooper looks like he's having the time of his life. I'm glad you two are having so much fun -- that is, after all, the most important thing!!!

Good luck to you (and Cooper, although it sounds like he might not need it as much as dad:)). I look forward to seeing many more agility pictures!!

Fantastic picture...... I know exactly what you mean about the dog being better than the trainer. Unfortunately, Dixie (my little agility cav.) follows me so closely that when I mess up on the obstacle course, she does too.... so embarrassing at times (for me).

So glad you are enjoying it and - great picture! Our dogs do manage to make us look good don't they.

Back