PDA

View Full Version : Forget pooperscoopers...

Karlin
29th August 2009, 10:23 PM
Can you believe THIS?

http://bit.ly/26Exl

:eek:

harrysmum
29th August 2009, 10:28 PM
Are they having a laugh??!!:lpy: Can't see me rushing for one of these!!:)

*Pauline*
29th August 2009, 10:29 PM
No poops, no oops!

I suppose it would be good for an incontinent dog. Quite a clever design with the draw string. I'd like a poo bag with a draw string, I've got some on my finger more than once trying to tie a bag while holding a lead. :yuk:

Karlin
29th August 2009, 10:30 PM
I know, I'd think there'd be plenty of potential for messy accidents! Plus who would go out in public with their dog in that get-up? :lol:

meljoy
29th August 2009, 10:41 PM
Ive seen it all now!:D

Mel

pippa
29th August 2009, 10:43 PM
Don't think I'll be rushing to get one either, I can just see the look on Gus's face if I tried to put that on him before his walk :badgrin:

Mindysmom
29th August 2009, 10:44 PM
I think getting that contraption on would be far more of a hassle than picking up the poo. I can't see it being a big seller.

Danni
29th August 2009, 11:01 PM
its tough enuf getting Max's harness on, that would be a nightmare

sins
29th August 2009, 11:32 PM
Now that's just plain daft! Nothing could be more undignified than that ridiculous contraption!!!!!!!icon_blshing No No No......that is idiotic.Anyone who would go out with that attached to their dog's backside is clearly a loon or has no shame.
Sins

tupup
29th August 2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks Karlin thats given me my laugh for the day!
Would agree with you tho Pauline a drawstring bag would be handy!

lorebringer
29th August 2009, 11:39 PM
I'd think there'd be plenty of potential for messy accidents! Plus who would go out in public with their dog in that get-up? :lol:

This... and this! I can only imagine the problems that could be encountered if it was a bit *ahem* off centre - couldn't end well :yuk: It really looks like a plastic bag has gotten stuck on the poor dogs bum!

sins
29th August 2009, 11:43 PM
It really looks like a plastic bag has gotten stuck on the poor dogs bum!
Goodness yes! You'd be forgiven for thinking he'd eaten it and was trying to expel it out the other end:eek:
If you walked a dog down Castlemartyr Village with that on him,you'd probably (deservedly) be stoned to death or at the very least cause a five car pile up at the Bridge.:p:p:p

edel
29th August 2009, 11:44 PM
thats just crazy!!!

Still, there must be a market...

Shelli
30th August 2009, 12:13 AM
:eek::eek: Thats just crazy. I'd never manage to get it on my two in the first place. Think I'l stick with my nappy bags :D

murphy's mum
30th August 2009, 11:21 AM
LOL, I wouldn't be seen in public with either of my two strapped up like that.

I would kill myself laughing if I saw anyone else's dog wearing one too :rotfl:

Karlin
30th August 2009, 01:05 PM
You'd be forgiven for thinking he'd eaten it and was trying to expel it out the other end

:rotfl: That's what I thought too -- or looks like it is being blown up by expelled gas... :lpy:

MadPip
30th August 2009, 01:45 PM
I can't think of anything more likely to stop either of my dogs going to the toilet at all. Pippin won't even walk if he has a leaf caught in his bum fur - I can imagine his face if I attached that!:yikes

team bella
30th August 2009, 04:15 PM
OMG !!! Is it for real:shock:

kimy27
30th August 2009, 05:53 PM
That's ridiculous! :eek:

Can you imagine the comments and pointing you'd encounter if you took your dog out in public like that?

I would be far too embarrassed :lol:

Cathy T
30th August 2009, 05:57 PM
OMG....that is ridiculous!!! If I put that on either of mine they'd be so humiliated they wouldn't poop!! Think we'll stick with plastic bags ;)

Yorkysue
30th August 2009, 06:12 PM
OMG I don't believe it!!!!!!:lpy:

Mom of Jato
30th August 2009, 06:42 PM
That is so crazy. :lpy: How embarassing for the dog and the owner!

Rj Mac
30th August 2009, 07:39 PM
:rotfl:Good god......who in they're right mind is going to buy 1 of those.........do they supply bin liner size sacks for Great Danes and the like icon_whistling