• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Forget pooperscoopers...

No poops, no oops!

I suppose it would be good for an incontinent dog. Quite a clever design with the draw string. I'd like a poo bag with a draw string, I've got some on my finger more than once trying to tie a bag while holding a lead. :yuk:

I know, I'd think there'd be plenty of potential for messy accidents! Plus who would go out in public with their dog in that get-up? :lol:

Don't think I'll be rushing to get one either, I can just see the look on Gus's face if I tried to put that on him before his walk :badgrin:

I think getting that contraption on would be far more of a hassle than picking up the poo. I can't see it being a big seller.

Now that's just plain daft! Nothing could be more undignified than that ridiculous contraption!!!!!!!icon_blshing No No No......that is idiotic.Anyone who would go out with that attached to their dog's backside is clearly a loon or has no shame.
Sins

Thanks Karlin thats given me my laugh for the day!
Would agree with you tho Pauline a drawstring bag would be handy!

I'd think there'd be plenty of potential for messy accidents! Plus who would go out in public with their dog in that get-up? :lol:

This... and this! I can only imagine the problems that could be encountered if it was a bit *ahem* off centre - couldn't end well :yuk: It really looks like a plastic bag has gotten stuck on the poor dogs bum!

It really looks like a plastic bag has gotten stuck on the poor dogs bum!
Goodness yes! You'd be forgiven for thinking he'd eaten it and was trying to expel it out the other end:eek:
If you walked a dog down Castlemartyr Village with that on him,you'd probably (deservedly) be stoned to death or at the very least cause a five car pile up at the Bridge.:p:p:p

:eek::eek: Thats just crazy. I'd never manage to get it on my two in the first place. Think I'l stick with my nappy bags :D

LOL, I wouldn't be seen in public with either of my two strapped up like that.

I would kill myself laughing if I saw anyone else's dog wearing one too :rotfl:

You'd be forgiven for thinking he'd eaten it and was trying to expel it out the other end

:rotfl: That's what I thought too -- or looks like it is being blown up by expelled gas... :lpy:

I can't think of anything more likely to stop either of my dogs going to the toilet at all. Pippin won't even walk if he has a leaf caught in his bum fur - I can imagine his face if I attached that!:yikes

That's ridiculous! :eek:

Can you imagine the comments and pointing you'd encounter if you took your dog out in public like that?

I would be far too embarrassed :lol:

OMG....that is ridiculous!!! If I put that on either of mine they'd be so humiliated they wouldn't poop!! Think we'll stick with plastic bags ;)

Back