PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous dog beds and mats -- Ireland

Karlin
30th August 2009, 11:26 PM
Bronteglen now has an Irish supplier:

www.bronteglen.ie

I have the medium size flat merino dog bed and it is the best quality, best looking dog bed I have ever bought. The fleece is merino wool not acrylic and lasts and lasts and always looks good, doesn't pill or get dirty. You can wash the cover on a wool setting. Cats and dogs all love that bed! I've had mine 2 years and it still looks pretty much the same. I think I will get one of the beds with sides as well and one or two of the mats -- they look great for crates or putting on the sofa.

I've probably spent three times as much on beds that eventually I donate to shelters when they get misshapen from washing so they are very economical in the long run (like vet bed which they also sell).

maddoglady
31st August 2009, 09:59 AM
I do like that bed, Ollie is desperate for a new one (he's eaten his wicker one) Out of all my dogs Ollie likes his own bed, I think mainly to hoard all his toys and my shoes.
Might have to look in to getting one.

Karlin
31st August 2009, 12:15 PM
The Irish site links to the UK site or its just the co.uk variation. The company is well known amongst dog people for great quality.

Justine
31st August 2009, 02:36 PM
The boys would LOVE the sheep skin rug.

Dublin
31st August 2009, 04:39 PM
The boys would LOVE the sheep skin rug.

Or take it up the field!!!!:-D

Justine
1st September 2009, 12:03 PM
Ohhhh Dublin,i flashed down to this and i burst out laughing.That is SO TRUE.We found 2 bathroom sponges up there this weekend.God know what hes done with Lion and teddy the 2nd.he been on form this weekend.Killed 3 slippers.