• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Belly Bands

*Pauline*

Sorry, I have tried the search engine but I can't seem to find a UK based maker of belly bands. Can anyone help please?

I am going on holiday soon with my Mum, Step Dad, my younger brother and I am taking Dylan b*n*n*

Dylan is fine in my house but marks elsewhere so I need a good belly band. I have bought special pants for him, expensive (£35 including post) and they are reliable but, there is a hole for the tail to go through and it's pretty hard to get it on without someone else holding Dylan still.

Problem is, though he is a small boy, 7 kilos, he is a big boy, if you get my drift and I have found belly bands don't cover all of his willy.

Also, his posh pants come with huge pads. What do you put in your dogs belly bands?

Last edited:
Have you tried www.tiabellas.com? I'm not sure if they ship international, but I know they have belly bands. Roxanne, who owns the store, is really nice....if you ask her about international shipping maybe she would ship to you...she might be a member on here??? I think you can buy thin pads (human ones?) to put in there...good luck! :wink:

Saw these

Simple Solution Male Nappy Garment Wrap

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=132&pf_id=7039

If you want wider,possibly have someone sew wider one-I have one that is 41/2 inches and the others are a little less than 4 inches. The wider one is a homemade product. I really like the wider one. I asked the "sewer" what she puts inside-she has a Bichon-and she uses human incontinent pads. I tried those and they have great adherence.

If you can't get any there,it's possible I can get Patty to sew up some for you. The one I have from her is fleece and I like it as much as one can like a belly band:).

Thanks all :thnx: Margaret, that is the person on ebay I have sent a message to and got details of the measurements, these taper towards the back so that is good.

I ordered the ones Margaret recommended. They are 5 inches at the widest part and taper at the velcro ends. I just hope they come in time, it says 5-7 days so I left a message saying I need these soon as possible.

I got my belly bands and they are perfect. Very happy. They even came with a ladies incontinent pad which are gathered at the sides. I need to find out what make these are as they look good.

Back