• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Swallowed some pringles can

tupup

i gave Jelly an empty pringles can this evening,she was having fun running about with it& i was on here so then i looked & she's scoffed about 1.5cms of it-will she be ok????Its not the card so much as the inner foil im worried about,theres no bits on the floor so she's eaten them:eek:
Plse note this is not a criticism of the pringles can as a toy! The rest of you must have less silly doggies & more eagle eyes than i!

Another thing i think is worth a mention is that this weekend my Aunt & i took my 2 & mums cav Isaac out,great time was had by all until we stopped on the seafront for a cuppa,we hadnt been there long(outside on the pavement tables & chairs area)& a man appeared with Isaac by the collar:eek::eek: Somehow he had managed to slip his step in harness!It is a tough one from PAH,wasnt broken or unclipped nor was it very loose,he's never done it before but it must have only taken him about 2mins to get outr of as 1 min he was under Aunties chair the next,in the time it took to pour tea he was in front of us with the man.Thank God he'd gone into the cafe & not towards the road

*another plse note,both my Aunt & i are responsible people honestly! Tho i doubt Isaac will get a going out pass with us againicon_blshingicon_blshing

Back