PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!

Janice
2nd September 2009, 01:25 PM
Yes, I have had male dogs all my life, and yes, I have seen the inside of dog's winkies sticking out about an inch or so.

But Reuben is only 7 months old and his sticks out about 4 inches!!! :eek:
If anyone ever sees it they go bananas!! all the kids in the neighbourhood go "EEEUURRGHH" :eek:

(I nearly tell them that they are only jealous, but I dont!!)

Its getting a bit embarrassing!!! :D

Daisy's Mom
2nd September 2009, 02:16 PM
Oh my goodness! Does this stop after they are neutered?!! That would be a big yuck for me, no doubt! I've never seen a dog with that much "extension" either! It sounds like it would look like a horse.

Poor you -- I hope that it somehow gets under control. :eek:

Karlin
2nd September 2009, 02:24 PM
Oh dear. Male dogs, like male anythings :lol: have penises. They sometimes stick out. It is normal! If all it does is stick out and the dog isn't doing anything more embarrassing/noisy/visual, then feel lucky! If the fact that dog has a penis is unbearable, then get a female! :rotfl:

And no, dog's penises won't disappear from view because they are neutered. Sometimes they come out even more. :wggle:

Surely this isn't embarrassing to adults, some of whom have presumably encountered such appendages on human males whether partners or sons or nephews or children whose nappies needed changing... really they aren't that scary at all. :cool:

PS better not get bully sticks as treats for the dogs then... :rotfl:

arasara
2nd September 2009, 03:10 PM
PS better not get bully sticks as treats for the dogs then... :rotfl:

:rotfl: This makes me chuckle as I seen one a couple of feet long the other day at the store! :lol:

Karlin
2nd September 2009, 03:35 PM
Cue ribald jokes!! :rotfl:

Jpup
2nd September 2009, 04:06 PM
Hahahahaha J's is huge but everyone is used to it by now and it only sticks out he doesn't do anything with it! :D
We actually got stopped in the park by a lady who said "what an extremely large penis your dog has" then she proceeded to show me her dogs bits which were tiny. Thats my boy.

Janice
2nd September 2009, 04:49 PM
Oh well... I shall be proud of it then!!! :D

Daisy's Mom
2nd September 2009, 05:35 PM
And no, dog's penises won't disappear from view because they are neutered. Sometimes they come out even more. :wggle:

OK, just so you all don't think I'm an idiot, I do know that the actual always-visible-to-the-world part doesn't go away when neutered, but I thought maybe the red part that normally is inside would no longer "want" to come out to be seen? icon_blshing (Maybe we just have a terminology problem here?!)

We did have one male toy poodle growing up (and 3 girls) and I only saw the red inner part peek out maybe a half an inch once or twice in his life. He was neutered early so I thought maybe that was the reason we never saw it. (He also never humped anything a single time in his life to my knowledge.)

I think I'll stick with girls! At least I know a little more about their anatomy! (And yes, I'm married and I have both a son and a daughter! :rolleyes: )

OK, I think I'd better get back to work now...

Karlin
2nd September 2009, 05:40 PM
:lol:

The outer part is the sheath; the red bit is the actual penis. :)

I don't see Leo's that often, but Jaspar is a let it all hang out kinda guy. :lol:

Mom of Jato
2nd September 2009, 05:41 PM
I saw Jato's stick out only a few times when he was a puppy. Since he has been neutered, I've never seen it. :rolleyes: I think I would be embarassed too if it came out 4 inches. Yikes!!!

*Pauline*
2nd September 2009, 06:06 PM
:lol:

The outer part is the sheath; the red bit is the actual penis. :)

I don't see Leo's that often, but Jaspar is a let it all hang out kinda guy. :lol:

OK, I'll just close my lap top while I finish my dinner!

Margaret C
2nd September 2009, 06:15 PM
:rotfl: This makes me chuckle as I seen one a couple of feet long the other day at the store! :lol:

Cue ribald jokes!! :rotfl:

Poor Cow?

Karlin
2nd September 2009, 06:18 PM
Bull or bullock, surely? :lol: I'd assume some cow somewhere was spared a tryst.

Margaret C
2nd September 2009, 06:52 PM
Considering my thirty+ years with cavaliers I have not actually bred many litters, but I have had a lot of experience with handling stud dogs.

I could keep this thread going single handed for quite some weeks, but as my surprisingly squeamish daughter says ..........."that's far too much information"

meljoy
2nd September 2009, 08:31 PM
Ive never bred dogs or handled stud dogs like Margaret but ive worked as a Nurse on a Male surgical ward and Like Margaret I could also keep this thread going!!!! as trust me men are worse for "getting it out when you least expect it" than dogs:fool:

Mel

Brian M
2nd September 2009, 08:50 PM
Hi

Karlin you being a journalist do have a way with words ,but I am certainly NOT letting the girls read this as they would be way too embarassed and Poppy being the oldest is only just 3 and thats much to young so sorry this thread is off limits to them .:o

Karlin
3rd September 2009, 12:10 AM
Brain I thought you of all people would have something to add! :lol:

Cathy T
3rd September 2009, 01:21 AM
Jake says "Hey mom, this is a topic you could write volumes on!!" and says to Jaspar "Right on dude!!!"

We actually got stopped in the park by a lady who said "what an extremely large penis your dog has" then she proceeded to show me her dogs bits which were tiny. Thats my boy.

Oh Lordy....you've got me in tears with that one!!

After being brushed and combed (which is almost daily) Jake likes to "make himself happy". That's fine when no one else is home....but he often starts after guests come in (guess he's just excited to see them). I just him a little nudge and tell him we aren't interested in a floor show right now ;)

Dublin
3rd September 2009, 08:29 AM
Have to say this thred made me laugh!

When I got my first dog (for my 13th birthday) he was out in the garden, was prob about 6 months old & I saw his 'pinkie' - well I shot into the house yelling for my mum to call the vet as I was convinced that want right at all! Bearing in mind my dog then was a Golden Retriever his pinkie was huge!!! - After I was given a lesson on anatomy we saw Titan's Pinkie quite often in the 15 years we were lucky enough to be owned by him!

Ive been owned now by 6 male dogs & Titan was the worst with his pinkie, I hardly ever saw the others at all!

misty
3rd September 2009, 08:33 AM
I don't really have much to add, except I'm loving this thread and particularly Karlin's turn of phrase. :):):)

Sandrac
3rd September 2009, 11:40 AM
This board is a great place to come when you need cheering up, this thread comes a close second to the one on Dud's and Alfie's misdemeanours. :jump:

Janice
3rd September 2009, 11:41 AM
I aim to please!!! :D :thmbsup:

misty
3rd September 2009, 01:29 PM
I wonder if this thread will cause a willy-watching poll :)

Jpup
3rd September 2009, 01:44 PM
I wonder if this thread will cause a willy-watching poll :)

hahahahahaha J says people would have to pay a large amount of money for him to pose like that icon_blshing

Rj Mac
3rd September 2009, 03:01 PM
Still talking about willies ladies......Tisk Tisk......I'm shocked:roll:, on the flip side, when we were on our holls earlier this year, Jake was lying on the grass outside the tent, how shall we say amusing himself.......Ahem!!!!!

And his Penis got its-self stuck out, as you can imagine, that led to a very interesting phone call to our vet for a little info on what to do, I'l just say it had to be helped back in and leave it at that :lpy:icon_whistling

meljoy
3rd September 2009, 03:15 PM
Still talking about willies ladies......Tisk Tisk......I'm shocked:roll:, on the flip side, when we were on our holls earlier this year, Jake was lying on the grass outside the tent, how shall we say amusing himself.......Ahem!!!!!

And his Penis got its-self stuck out, as you can imagine, that led to a very interesting phone call to our vet for a little info on what to do, I'l just say it had to be helped back in and leave it at that :lpy:icon_whistling

Ok now I have a mental image I wish I didnt:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Charlotte
3rd September 2009, 03:19 PM
Someone times when i play with Charlie, he gets a bit frisky and once or twice i have noticed the end of his penis goes sort of white. He is neutered, we got him done about 5 years ago (He's 6 now)

Does anyone know what it can be?

Jpup
3rd September 2009, 03:42 PM

:grnyuk:

*Pauline*
3rd September 2009, 03:55 PM
I keep telling myself to stop looking at this thread!

Susanna
3rd September 2009, 07:19 PM
We call it the "red rocket" here in NYC. :lol:

With my Brian, when it comes out, which isn't too frequently, I always get concerned that he'll bump it or scratch it on something by accident...it looks so raw and delicate that I don't want it to get hurt!

When he sort-of sits up on his backside, say, while leaning against the back of the couch, it comes out. I think it's the pressure of his big tummy forcing it out.

About the whitish tip another poster asked about, I vaguely remember seeing that on Brian once or twice months ago, but never since. I really wasn't concerned, so I didn't google it.