PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Cavaliers & Kids

tara
3rd September 2009, 02:46 AM
Please disregard this poll and vote on the updated poll to come!!!

Cathy T
3rd September 2009, 02:53 AM
Tara - is there a problem with the poll? I put in my vote but it's showing 0 for everyone.

tara
3rd September 2009, 02:56 AM
Yes, Cathy, there's a big problem with this poll -- the person who created it is a technological idiot!!!

I'm trying to create a poll and include the pictures in it, but I can't quite figure out how to do it:o Give me a bit and hopefully I'll figure it out -- I read the instructions on creating a poll, but clearly am experiencing technical difficulties! So sorry:o

tara
3rd September 2009, 03:04 AM
I would like to include the entries with this poll, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste the pictures from another person's post?

Sorry, I clearly am not very good at this!

Lani
3rd September 2009, 03:08 AM
I would like to include the entries with this poll, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to copy and paste the pictures from another person's post?

Sorry, I clearly am not very good at this!

You should be able to right click on the picture and copy the URL. then just put the [IMG] tags around it so it shows in the poll.

tara
3rd September 2009, 03:11 AM
Thanks, Lani. My husband handles the technology around here, and he's out of town. Also, I'd like to include Cathy T's entry -- is there a way I can edit the poll now to increase the number of options? Geez, I need help:o

tara
3rd September 2009, 03:13 AM
Okay, here's an idea. I'll just tell people to disregard my ridiculously lame first attempt at a poll and create a new one. Hopefully Karlin can either delete or lock this first one tomorrow (I'm sure she's asleep now!).

SO, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS AND VOTE ON THE UPDATED POLL!