• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So people think Im crazy now...

edel

I work part time in a Chinese restaurant and recently we were a bit quite so I was looking out the window. Suddenly I saw this cute tri walking up the road all alone. :yikes So without even thinking I bolted out the door (much to the bemusement of my colleagues) to go "save" him from the road as I was sure he was going to be run over any minute. As I walked towards him I calmly called him and tried to coax him to come to me, at which point he just looked startled and ran down the road, looking back at me and barking. So here I was running up and down the street trying to catch this little guy who just kept running up and down the same stretch of street barking at me. I was shouting at people up ahead of us to catch him but he just nimbly dodged around them and ran on, looking at me as if I was an escaped mental patient. :lpy:

When I eventually did catch him I picked him up and looked at ID. It turned out that I had been running past his house chasing him about 10 times, he wasn't going anywhere and was clearly used to being outside alone. :sl*p: So I knocked at his house and the older lady who answered the door looked at me very strangely and didnt very much welcome the intrusion. As soon as I handed over her dog, he began barking at me histerically, theres gratitude for you!! I ended up feeling like an intruder from both of them.

So after about 20 mins of running maniacally up and down the street outside my job, I tried to explain to my colleagues that cavs cant be allowed out alone because they do not have street sense, to which they responded that that guy seeme to be doing fine - there he was back outside again mooching around like cock of the walk!!! I must have seemed crazy.:oops:

The funny thing about it happened later that evening when a regular came into the chinese. He rather worriedly asked me what I was doing chasing a dog up and down the road earlier. He remarked that it really is a unsettling to see a worker in a chinese chasing dogs down the street :yikes I really did appreciate the joke.:rotfl:

He remarked that it really is a unsettling to see a worker in a chinese chasing dogs down the street :yikes I really did appreciate the joke.:rotfl:

The story was funny enough (I could just picture it!!) and then you throw this in...OMG hilarious!!! I can just imagine what that dog was thinking "Hey crazy lady what are you doing chasing up around in front of my own house"....but I would have done the exact same thing. Dogs (not just Cavaliers) shouldn't be roaming around the streets freely. It's just a matter of time before something bad happens.

Thanks for giving me a good chuckle!

Back