• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stop you dog from pulling.

Thank you for the link, Pauline. I enjoyed the video and will start to incorporate that technique. I watched several more of his videos and had a good laugh with this one, at 2:45 min. into the video: how the lady deals with her shedding Pug. :v*cuum:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=eletendre1#play/search

I tried it quickly round the block (5 minute walk) before I went out. I still find the release loop tricky as I have a double ended lead so I didn't do that. Also I make Dylan walk around me and continue in the same direction, I can't stand walking back and forth and Dylan has started this awful habit of humping his lead if I don't keep moving:confused::eek:. By the end of the block, Dylan stopped pulling. There was no one around though. Can't see us mastering this in the high street.

Back