PDA

View Full Version : Embarrising Question TMI - Sorry!

vicarrieous
6th September 2009, 05:40 AM
So the other day, I noticed that Albies "red rocket" was slightly out and when i looked closer the skin casing around it was curled inward exposing part of his "red rocket"

I uncomfortably unrolled it and trimmed the hair cause I was afraid that is what caused it to do this, but again today it happened again!

Any advice on why or how this happens? Should I be concerned? He isnt in any pain and doesnt seem to be bothered by it, but it shouldnt be curled in. I am sorry if this is too graphic but I need to know if I should be worried or what I should be doing.

Plus I didnt want to search this on the web!

THanks!

Margaret C
6th September 2009, 02:53 PM
Hello Carrie,

I wrote a long and probably too graphic answer to this post and then lost it.

I don't think you are describing anything that is unusual in an excited male cavalier, but PM if you want and we can discuss it in a little more detail.

MARK MARSHALL
6th September 2009, 08:49 PM
Was going to call my next male puppy OXENCOMBE RED ROCKET but will now have to think again !

I always thought you girls referred to Rockets as Lipsticks ?

Hope the little man is now more relaxed.

Regards Mark.

linderbelle
7th September 2009, 03:48 AM
omg Mark--I'm dyin here--lol. Been dealing with a new computer and vista for 2 days and thank you for making me laugh. Still dyin. lol

Charlifarley
7th September 2009, 11:59 AM
I never knew that about lipsticks, not sure I can wear my red lippy again !! :yikes

Margaret C
7th September 2009, 04:19 PM
I never knew that about lipsticks, not sure I can wear my red lippy again !! :yikes

Oh please, too much imagination!!!!!!!