• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Embarrising Question TMI - Sorry!

vicarrieous

So the other day, I noticed that Albies "red rocket" was slightly out and when i looked closer the skin casing around it was curled inward exposing part of his "red rocket"

I uncomfortably unrolled it and trimmed the hair cause I was afraid that is what caused it to do this, but again today it happened again!

Any advice on why or how this happens? Should I be concerned? He isnt in any pain and doesnt seem to be bothered by it, but it shouldnt be curled in. I am sorry if this is too graphic but I need to know if I should be worried or what I should be doing.

Plus I didnt want to search this on the web!

THanks!

Hello Carrie,

I wrote a long and probably too graphic answer to this post and then lost it.

I don't think you are describing anything that is unusual in an excited male cavalier, but PM if you want and we can discuss it in a little more detail.

Well thats another puppy name gone up in smoke !

Was going to call my next male puppy OXENCOMBE RED ROCKET but will now have to think again !

I always thought you girls referred to Rockets as Lipsticks ?

Hope the little man is now more relaxed.

Regards Mark.

omg Mark--I'm dyin here--lol. Been dealing with a new computer and vista for 2 days and thank you for making me laugh. Still dyin. lol

Back