• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

world championship in HTM

renate

bella and i seem to have a chance to participate in the Heelwork to Music world championship in 2010!!:jmp:

today i sent the application, and unless we really do a lousy job in the next three competitions we should stand a good chance.

this would be the first cavalier (to my knowledge) in europe to compete at this level. i would very much like our clever, sporty breed to be shown in this way:D

please keep fingers crossed.....:)

That would be wonderful.:) Hopefully all will go well and you'll get your chance to compete.best of luck in your upcoming competitions.
Sins

Very, very best of luck to you! Please make sure that you let us know how you both get on. :p

Oh my goodness, what an opportunity. I really hope all goes well for you :xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr: Keep us posted :)

thank you for your kind words and good wishes!:hug:
i am sure they'll help keeping me calm at the next competition which is next sunday.

the World Champoionship 2010 will be held in Herning, here in DK, together with the World Dog Show 2010.

:jump:Congratulations Renate and Bella. I've no doubt you'll both do very well in the upcoming competitions and Bella will be "Bella of the ball" in 2010 :flwr:

Oh wow....that would be a huge accomplishment. I have no doubt you will make it....but will cross my fingers just in case!!

That would be simply awesome!!!!! What a great opportunity to show off our wonderful breed. Please keep us posted...and good luck on Sunday.:rah:

I watched some videos of HWM last night, it was great!! I hope you are selected for this latest venture. And I hope you have some video to show us, I would love to see a cavi at this wonderful sport.:jmp2:

Back