• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, I'm new

Joye

Pup-1.jpg

Hopefully this pic worked.

This is Charlie, and I am his fortunate owner Joye. He is 2 next month, and I have had him for 1 1/2 years. I just love this guy, he is the best!

We live in Illinois, and hope to get him a companion next summer, a little girl probably. Just so they get along well, no breeding!

He sleeps with me, we take walks, and cuddle in front of the tv. He has a "nephew" who is a Brittany that he gets to see a couple times a month. My hubby and I share little Charlie, he gets plenty of laptime and playtime that way.

A warm welcome to you and your pal!

Our cavalier is a year and 2 months so a little younger than yours.

Heather R:wggle::lotsaluv:

icon_welcome I think you will really enjoy this forum...lots of great info. and pictures too. I also live in Illinois, what city are you in?

In Illinois

I live in a small town called Leland, it is about 1 hr west of Chicago, near Dekalb, Ottawa, 1 hr south and a bit east of Rockford.

I can see where these guys are addictive, many of you seem to have a bunch already! Fun! We like to get a dog at the beginning of the summer cuz I work at a school and have off. That way I can give them a better start. My hubby works at the school as well, but during the school year he is only gone 2 hours during the day, so Charlie isn't alone much. But of course being the man, I take care of most needs, feeding, walking, picking up the poop, etc!!! He gives great laptime tho, and plays.

You don't live too far from me. I live near Rt. 34 in Oswego. Maybe we could meet one day for the dogs to play together. My two love to make new friends. :xctly:

Neat!

I would love to get together! Charlie loves to play, do you have a fenced yard?? If so, we could come your way. That would be so fun.

I would love to get together! Charlie loves to play, do you have a fenced yard?? If so, we could come your way. That would be so fun.

Yes I do have a fenced in yard. If you would like to Private Message me with your phone number, I will give you a call to set up a playdate. :)

Back