• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ida is arrived !!!

Ida

Hi everybody, we just brought the new member into our family.
We are so happy to introduce her to this such a lovely community here which i just found.
Her name is Ida, a 2 months black and tan cavalier.

We're loved by her and she's soooooooo naughty by now like a baby :)

got her pic here...

10529_281733905187_753580187_9020475_1344179_n.jpg

Awww she is adorable!! I have a 3 month old tri and she is very naughty too :p she does know how to make me laugh though! :) Welcome!

She is gorgeous !!!!! I bet you are having sooooo much fun with her. I hope she slows down enough for lots of cuddles.

what a lovely little girl:lotsaluv: welcome!

she has the same look my frida had when she was a puppy. frida was very naughty......;)

I can tell from her eyes that she is a trouble maker :yikes but a beautiful one:lotsaluv:

Welcome to you and a lovely Ida!

Heather R

Ah she's really cute. Cant quite put my finger on its, but something in that little face says she's a proper little monkey - just dont take your eyes off her. Ha Ha.

Back