• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New addition to the household....

Rae2

Tasha joined our home two weeks ago but has moved too quickly for me to get any decent photos. It's still the case but I thought it was time to post anyway, with the few that I do have.

Rosie seemed terrified at first and hid whenever the puppy approached but has recently consented to play. I'd forgotten how much work puppies are!
JoeandTashaSept092.jpg

First day home
Tasha9weeksasleep.jpg

Taken over big sister's bed!
TashaSept09.jpg

Tasha
RosieandTashaplayinginparkSept09.jpg

How gorgeous! What a great little puppy:p.
It really seems to be Black and tan season on Cavaliertalk....
Sins

What great pictures ~~~~~ Tasha is adorable. She looks like she can hold her own....

Your new addition is very cute and your two cavaliers look awesome.

Since our Abigail is now over a year old I look back and wonder how we got through the first 6 months:shock:

Heather R

Congratulations on your new little 'un! She's just gorgeous & looks full of it! thanks for sharing your fab pics:)

:rah: Congrats on your new little puppy. She sure is a cutie. Enjoy the fun she will bring to your home...they grow up so fast.

Absolutely beautiful puppy and your other Cavalier is darling too. We have dogs about the same ages--it will be fun to watch them all progress.

I'm laughing because my B&T Ollie, who just turned 2 years, is also so active I don't (still!) have many decent pics of him. Just recently we went on vacations in the mountains and he was so tired by the end of the day from hiking and running around, that I did manage to finally get a few of him----sleeping----!!!! Good luck! I, too, had forgotten how much work puppies are, and soooo appreciate the adults! :rolleyes:

Back