• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

World Wide Walk for Cavalier Health

*Pauline*

Permission was given to cross post this from the CC forum. I thought some of you who are more local might like to join in.

"World Wide Walk for Health with Humberside CKCS Club at their Championship Show at Newark and Notts Showground on Sunday 13th June 2010 at 12 Noon. We are inviting all Cavalier enthusiasts, owners, and exhibitors at our show on the day to take part, and any Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Clubs around the world to join in on that day at 12 NOON (local time) and take part in a WORLD WIDE WALK FOR CAVALIER HEALTH.

Lets help change the way Cavaliers and breeders are perceived, and all join in to make this the largest dog walk in the world raising money for health awareness. Walks can be organised by clubs or you can just meet up with a group of friends at a local venue. Whether there are a group of 100 or 50 people, or two friends taking part every bit will help. Pledge forms will be available to download from participating club websites for members to obtain pledges of money which will go into a central health fund using PayPal (outside UK) or cheques and cash excepted from UK participants on the day. Money raised will be used for Foetal Tissue Research and other research projects.

Please join us to raise the profile of our wonderful breed by doing something positive by letting people know that we do care, we are concerned for the health and welfare of our breed. LETS MAKE THIS THE LARGEST WORLD WIDE CAVALIER WALK

If you would like to take part, please contact the secretary of Humberside CKCS Club Linda Flynn e.mail: [email protected] or for further information call 01205 760374"

Just read this notice, hopefully the Cavalier Breeders who will be taking part in this Walk ,will also All Be Health Testing their Cavalier Breeding Stock.

What more important way can Cavalier Breeders show that they care for the Cavalier Breed.

Money raised will be used for Foetal Tissue Research and other research projects.
It sounds like a real opportunity to do something positive while enjoying a great day out with everyone's favourite little dogs:smile:.There's plenty of notice anyway and it deserves to be a huge success.
Sins

Well we could look at arranging a walk to Mahon falls if anyone was interested? We've been threatening to do it anyway so why not try and raise a few quid for cavalier health research? Any Cork/waterford people up for the challenge??
Sins

I am,i dont mind coming your way either,i was there the other week,putting posters in Joes chemist and the food store accross the road.

Back