• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I have some more advice please?

MadPip

As some of you may remember we are currently looking after a little tri girl called Brandy. She's 2 1/2 yrs old.
Anyway, we've had her for coming up to 6 weeks, her owner having had an accident so is unable to care for her at the moment. He's been back to the hospital today, and we will have Brandy for another 2 months at least. Now, she's settled in really well, but is a little anxious at first when we go out. Her owner is really missing her, and this brings me to my question

should we take her to see him or allow him to visit her here? After all, she will be going back to him as soon as he can look after her again. Or, do you think that this will upset her and that we'd be best not letting her see him until it's time to go back?

I spoke to the owner today, and we're worried that if he comes here to visit and then leaves she would feel abandoned, and if I take her there and then take her away again it will confuse her.

What do you all think?

Back