PDA

View Full Version : Tails

Joye
29th September 2009, 01:05 AM
Just got a 4 month old new puppy! Yes, my 2nd now, you were right, they are addictive! I'll get pics on soon. Question is, she has a rat tail! What age do Cavs start getting fluffy?? She is a ruby.

Love my Cavaliers
29th September 2009, 02:28 AM
When Oliver was about 5 months old, I noticed that his tail was looking like a clothesline just starting to unravel. Seems like it took forever for it to unfurl, but he has got the most gorgeous tail of any cavy I know. It is full and long and beautiful. I love it. Not one of my other dogs has a tail to match his.

Mom of Jato
29th September 2009, 04:41 AM
Congratulations on your new Ruby puppy!!! Please post pictures soon. :snap:

Kate H
29th September 2009, 12:04 PM
I found with my ruby Oliver that it took ages for him to come into full coat - he was about three I think, and his tail has never been as long and full as a blenheim's. Having had all four colours over the years, rubies do seem to mature more slowly in many ways - Oliver's head shape changed quite distinctly when he was four, unfortunately not for the better, as he'd been doing quite well at shows before then!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Joye
29th September 2009, 09:29 PM
Here's a pic, they sure have bonded already! And she is a velcro girl, I just love that!!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/Joye/CP.jpg

Mom of Jato
29th September 2009, 11:07 PM
:l*v: They look like they were meant to be brother and sister! So cute to see them snuggled up together. I hope to see them in person soon, and meet you too. :)

heather r
30th September 2009, 08:44 PM
What a wonderful photo of your two companions:lotsaluv:

Heather R