• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Princess

Princess

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nicola and I am the owner of a wonderful female Black & Tan CKC named Princess. Princess is 4 years old this December (06/12/05) and is the most adorable little dog. We are based in Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

We bought Princess from a reputable breeder after doing some research and she has been an absolute joy from the second we got her. Princess has her own little personality and stays at home with myself, my partner and my father. Princess also regularly visits my partner’s mother who has another dog, Buddy (a cross Jack Russell).

Already being paper trained when we got Princess at 9 weeks; she is an absolute joy to train and picks up on things very easily, including wrapping everyone round her paw! Princess is very affectionate and loving and likes nothing better than a huggle or kisses! I would say her favourite things are her Granny and Grandpa (as they feed her lots), her loofah dog, puppy markies, roaming around the garden, copying Buddy and sleeping!

I stumbled across this forum when I performed a Google search for eye ulcers in Cavaliers. Princess was at the vet yesterday and has a very small ulcer in the first layer of her eye; hopefully it should clear in a week with the prescribed cream.

Princess also has a little umbilical hernia and wheezes when excited, which I was comforted to note is common in our little dogs.

I will post some pics of Princess in the Pics section when I get a chance at home.

Lovely to meet you all and hope to keep in touch across the boards! x

Back