• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tansy

Brian M

Karlin

can you pls give an update how Tansy is now ,has she fully settled in and getting on with all ,did you ever post any pics of your hol in N Wales just cos your the boss that dont let you off you know girl ,So Cum On Lets Be Avvin Ya as Dehlia Smith once quietly whispered.:)

:lol: I never took any pictures of my time in Wales so can't help you there! Tansy's settling in well; she is getting used to walks and the dogs and cats and the patterns of daily life here. She is very funny and quite a little personality. :) She shares a sleeping space with Lucy and goes down several times a week to see her friend Susie, the other cavalier from the same breeder, who lives a few doors down now.

Hi

Thank you Karlin for your reply I am so pleased Tansy has adapted so quick and seems to have slotted in perfectly with your bunch .:)
It is a shame that you seem so picture shy I am sure the massed hordes of your forum would have so enjoyed the occasional picture of you and your gang ,pls ensure you dont forget your camera next time so we can now all look forward to your next batch of away day snaps.:)

Back