• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you to all those who came to WHAM show from me

sammyjosh

I am Natalie, one of the organisers of Woofers Hounds and Mutts fun dog show that was held last Sunday (27th sept).

I wanted to thank those of you who took time to come along and support us and help raise £1500 for charity.

I have had Cavvies most of my life , although currently we have a Labrador, Utonagan & Scruffy Sprocket dog:D the latter 2 from rescue.

Our previous 2 Cavvies, Sam (Blenheim) and Josh (Tri) both died at the beginning of the year a month apart, but both were a grand old age of 11 and 12 yrs old.

PICT0016.jpg

Sam & Josh

March2007022.jpg

Sam

Sam sufffered from a heart condition as did Josh, but fought bravely with their condtion and never let it get them down.

Before Josh and Sam we had Brandy, he was a smashing Blenheim boy who we got as a rehome, he was my constant companion as a teenager and we did obedience with him and he was fantastic and such a quick learner, he too sadly had to be PTS when his heart condition got too bad, he was only 9yrs old when we lost him.

Anyway, i absolutely love the breed and one day maybe we will have another.

Back