• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake's back at the vets, again!

Rj Mac

Had to take Jake to the vets last night, after we discovered a new lump on him, this 1 is on his right hip, and is now the 3rd lump that's sprung up on him in the last year, the 1st turned out to be nothing more than a cyst, the 2nd was a benign tumour, which was successfully removed, however this 1 is different, because where as the last 2 have been under his skin so to speak, this is like a raw ulcerated lump, not pretty at all, and has seemingly sprung up from no-where, he was given an injection, and is on Anti-biotics, at the moment, to see if it's only something like an infected bite/scrarch/spot or something, but our vet's concerned, purely because of his history over the last year, so he's also having a biopsy done on it, to check for anything sinister, I asked her straight out if she thought it was a tumour, but she didn't want to commit herself....which i totally understand, but as much as they tell you not to worry too much "at the minute"......it can't be helped, and 101 different things start buzzing around your head!

It sounds like you and Jake have both had enough stress this year. Hopefully, one of the "101" things you are thinking is that it is harmless. I'll keep you both in thoughts and prayers.

Oh no, that's so worrying for you. Lumps seem so common in labs as they get oder so fingers crossed it isn't something to worry about. Let us know as soon as you hear back.

So sorry for your new worry with Jake. Hope everything leads to good news. I will be thinking good thoughts of Jake (y)

Heather R

Hope it turns out to be something minor...positive thoughts being sent your way.

Back