• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Facial Expressions

Tania

Before Molly was treated for sm, she was very lame in one of her front legs, she was clearly in a lot of pain. Once she was diagnosed and treated we noticed how her general facial expression changed. People use to think she was an old dog, now a number of people have commented how different she looks. Her face is more relaxed and doesn't have that pinched look. I thought you would like to share this.

3979256065_8eea575d6d_m.jpg
3979255323_e8ba6e7ab4_m.jpg

Before Treatment After

That's very interesting, you sure you came home with the right dog?! She does look a lot younger. We noticed this with Cathy Moon's Charlie...let me see if I can find pictures.

I do think you can see the difference in many dogs' faces once they are receiving treatment. :)

You can really see a difference. That's wonderful that she feels so much better that you can see it in her face.

Ive also noticed that dogshave expressions. I see my female dog outside smile when she is happy and frowns when she is bored. My little fella has no expression when he is being ignored but when he is getting attention he breaks a smile that makes me feel happy.

What a difference in the two photos, she really looks like she is smiling , what a lovely little face.

I guess that they're like us, if they're in pain the tension and suffering show in their face, once they have the appropriate treatment all that tension melts away, hence the more relaxed look. cl*p Lovely pictures, what a pretty little thing she is.

Thank you, I was thrilled when she won Prettiest Female in a local show, at one time people used to only fuss Dougall and thought she was old dog, not that is any reason not to make a fuss of her. I knew she was pretty because now and again she would give me a sweet smile.:biggrin:

Back