• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Naughty Jazz

BIZA

Took the cavs down the park yesterday and parked by the cafe as from there you can do a bit of wood walk before the beach.Havent been there through the summer because its usually busy. H ad a lovely walk the dogs running around on the beach and set off back to the van. Left Jazz off lead as she is so good and reliable and had to put Pip on as he barks at strange dogs. Jazz saw thee van and took off then stopped ran straight past it and into cafe. By the time i had put the rest away i went to retrieve a very happy cav who was being fed cheese sandwiches and had a drink they thought she was lost and must be starving. I pretended that i had been looking for her and was relieved to find her i was so embarressed. Not going there again for a while then on lead on return journey now she knows food is available.Anyone else had embaressing walks or am i the only one that owns a greedy hound

Oh no you are lucky she ran into the café and not across a road. She must have smelled the food. I bet you were embarrassed. icon_whistling It just shows that the most reliable dog can’t be trusted.

Back