PDA

View Full Version : Bitch in pup for sale

Shelli
5th October 2009, 10:38 PM
Just seen that there is a cavalier bitch in pup for sale on a certain free ads website! How irresponsible can people be?! There is also a male, they cant be bought separately, it's kind of like a package...buy the parents and get the puppies free! :swear:
Surely this is against some code of ethics??:mad:

Karen and Ruby
5th October 2009, 10:50 PM
Just seen that there is a cavalier bitch in pup for sale on a certain free ads website! How irresponsible can people be?! There is also a male, they cant be bought separately, it's kind of like a package...buy the parents and get the puppies free! :swear:

You would think that there would be some sort of regulator for these sites!:swear:

WoodHaven
5th October 2009, 11:16 PM

Large commercial breeders here in the states sell dams in whelp all the time. They actually put them up on auctions. Very disturbing.

Justine
6th October 2009, 07:45 AM
Shelli,i have seen this alot lately.

Shelli
6th October 2009, 10:08 AM
I am obviously niave to what goes on. I was shocked when I read it, but it sounds like it is commonplace :(
Surely people will see this as an oppurtunity to cash in on the pups? People with no experience of breeding or whelping etc :mad:

Justine
6th October 2009, 10:17 AM
I have read about 10 adds since the summer,her pups might not be Cavs,makes you wonder.If i had the money would of bought the pair.So cruel.

sins
6th October 2009, 10:36 AM
her pups might not be Cavs
You got that right.....Maternity is a matter of fact,paternity a matter of opinion.
Sins

Karlin
6th October 2009, 07:15 PM
There are no regulators anywhere, in any country, that would not allow dogs in pup to be sold. It is not illegal to sell pregnant dogs. You could buy them in the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, Australia... anywhere.

Catareta
7th October 2009, 04:37 PM
Grr, this is disgusting... and very irresponsible.. if you cannot look after a dog why put it in pup? !!!!