• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bitch in pup for sale

Shelli

Just seen that there is a cavalier bitch in pup for sale on a certain free ads website! How irresponsible can people be?! There is also a male, they cant be bought separately, it's kind of like a package...buy the parents and get the puppies free! :swear:
Surely this is against some code of ethics??:mad:

Just seen that there is a cavalier bitch in pup for sale on a certain free ads website! How irresponsible can people be?! There is also a male, they cant be bought separately, it's kind of like a package...buy the parents and get the puppies free! :swear:

You would think that there would be some sort of regulator for these sites!:swear:

Large commercial breeders here in the states sell dams in whelp all the time. They actually put them up on auctions. Very disturbing.

I am obviously niave to what goes on. I was shocked when I read it, but it sounds like it is commonplace :(
Surely people will see this as an oppurtunity to cash in on the pups? People with no experience of breeding or whelping etc :mad:

I have read about 10 adds since the summer,her pups might not be Cavs,makes you wonder.If i had the money would of bought the pair.So cruel.

There are no regulators anywhere, in any country, that would not allow dogs in pup to be sold. It is not illegal to sell pregnant dogs. You could buy them in the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, Australia... anywhere.

Ive seen a few Cavaliers on a certain website yesterday all adults over 2 years of age for sale at 350 and 400 euro. I think its silly to ask so much for an adult dog. I dont agree with the dogs for sale in the OP either.

Grr, this is disgusting... and very irresponsible.. if you cannot look after a dog why put it in pup? !!!!

Back