• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help

LisaluvzCav

Ok so the other day i taught Clara how to speak. I would say speak and when she barked i would give her a treat. Only now shes barking and growling everytime i sit down to eat anything I have been ignoring her and when shes quiet i say quiet and i give her a treat. Anybody got any advice for me. I would really appreciate it Thank you Xx

I am sorry for laughing..but that is soo cute! Sorry am absoutely no help though...it is really cute tho, and she looks adorable!!! :)

What a clever little thing :D
I cant offer any advice either, sorry. Maybe if you just keep ignoring her she'll get bored :confused:

Both of mine have learnt to speak on command.I havent had any probs.Mind you Archie is allways moaning and groaning,he barks at anything.Maybe she is just a talker and will grow out of it.

Both of mine have learnt to speak on command.I havent had any probs.Mind you Archie is allways moaning and groaning,he barks at anything.Maybe she is just a talker and will grow out of it.

I hope so im trying to get her to speak and be quiet on demand shes a quick learner so im hoping it wil work soon :xfngr:

Archie is a great guard dog,its very spooky up here,i have just been out side for a ciggy,as soon as he goes outside he starts,growling and prowling.He is worse when its nite time,have you noticed that with your furbaby.

Archie is a great guard dog,its very spooky up here,i have just been out side for a ciggy,as soon as he goes outside he starts,growling and prowling.He is worse when its nite time,have you noticed that with your furbaby.

No because shes soo quite unless im eatin and shes gettin none! She never really barks and she only growls when playing wth her toys Im sory i taught her how to speak now :(

Back