• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleeping

LisaluvzCav

Hey guys its me again lol is it unusual for a puppy to sleep the whole night? Clara is 3 and a half months and sleeps the whole night tru. She does sleep in my bed tho. I just taught with a puppy Id be up all night with crying and playing.

Reuben has slept from 9pm till 9am from the second day we got him at 9 weeks,.. not a sound in the night either!

At three and a half months that is normal -- that's what she should be doing by that age. :) Some puppies sleep the night through when very young; but most will need to be taken out in the 'wee hours' (literally! :lol:) for a week or a few weeks.

Jaspar is the only one of mine I've had since a pup and he slept the night through from 8 weeks.

sleeping

Ya, I just Penny a week ago and she is 4 months. She slept through right away, first in the crate, now in my bed. Gotta love this breed!

Maddie and Pippin both slept through from the second night - Maddie was 3 months and Pippin was 8 weeks when I got them (not at the same time I might add!;)). And this was down in the kitchen, crated. So it isn't too unusual. Make the most of it in case she decides to become a night time barker further down the line.;):D

Sam slept through the night but Charlie didnt. Depends on the dog I would say. Charlie still only sleeps till about 6 but Sam has to be dragged out of the bed haha!!

rua who is 6 months has always slept through the nite. during the week when i get up at 7 he is still snoring away.

DON'T WONDER, just enjoy!!Our Abigail waited a few more months to sleep though the night and she will get us up by 7AM.

Heather R

I too expected crying at night for some time. I've had Mrs. Beasley for just over a month now. She is 16 weeks and she started sleeping the whole night in bed with me a couple weeks after we got her. My husband does scoop her up around 6 am for her morning piddle. Then she comes back in bed with me and we sleep some more. She keeps me warm and I love that!

Back