• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I met a lovely little chap in the park today....

Claire L

he is about 15 months old and his name is Sam .

"You looking at me then?"
20091108_0015.jpg

"Hello!"
20091108_0017.jpg

I asked him to sit and he very politely obliged
20091108_0018.jpg

He was a lovely friendly little guy and it was soooo nice to cuddle a Cavalier :lotsaluv:

How beautiful with the sun shinning on him like that. Makes my heart just melt. About 5 years we saw a man walking his Cavalier and stoppped our car to ask what kind it was. It was so stunning and just striking looking. Since then I've always wanted one. Recently we moved from an apt. that did not allow dogs to a condo that allows them. Thanks for sharing

Such a sweet boy.!!!

Wish you lived closer. You could cuddle my boys any time.

(BTW ... I got swamped with work & never got to respond to your question from the other post ... I am not that far from Connecticut ... if you come around here some time, definitely let me know, I'd love to figure out a way to meet up! cl*p I am about an hour from Greenwich).

Back