PDA

View Full Version : I Love Dog Food!

LisaluvzCav
10th October 2009, 11:47 PM
Not really http://www.petforums.co.uk/images/smilies/tongue.gif But Ive noticed recently Clara has been eating the wet food and leaving the dry and its a waste when it goes stale and has to be throwing out so tonight I decided to get on my knees and pretend to eat her food I assumed since shes always after my food maybe if I show an interest in hers she might eat it well to my delight it worked!!!http://www.petforums.co.uk/images/smilies/biggrin.gif She licked the bowl clean. I was soooo happy lol

Karen and Ruby
10th October 2009, 11:50 PM
Oh bless her heart- I did that with Charlie but it only worked for two days and he went back to picking out the wet and leaving the dry- i got mini bites by burns and its such small kibble that he has a hard time picking bits out so ends up eating most of it with out realising now which is better than nothing xx

Sabby
10th October 2009, 11:55 PM
cl*p
A picture would have been great. :rotfl:

LisaluvzCav
10th October 2009, 11:57 PM
cl*p
A picture would have been great. :rotfl:
Noway it was embarassing enough getting on my knees a picture was out of the question lol

Rjay
11th October 2009, 03:49 AM
When I first got Bella she was sketchy when it came to eating her food. That's when I thought of doing the same thing you did and it worked for me as well.

I'm glad to see that I'm not crazy in doing so :p!

Cavaliers are just to funny sometimes and cute don't forget cute.

jasperpaw
11th October 2009, 10:47 AM
Would love to have seen a picture, Jasper when he was young would not eat dried food, I tried lots of different types and he did`nt want to know so I just give him wet food mixed with small bite mixer and of course he has his chicken.

i luv cavs
11th October 2009, 10:53 AM
good job a neighbour never walked in.:p For my lot i have never gave them wet food for this reason. I just leave there food down if not eaten after about 15-20 mins i take it up. They soon realise if they dont eat it they get nothing else. Usually after a couple of days they eat. Mine are now just feed RC dry food.

Brian M
11th October 2009, 02:36 PM
Hi

You be careful and dont have more than 1 large tin a day cos it gives you bad wind and sloppy poos .:)

Karen and Ruby
11th October 2009, 03:20 PM
Chezza is on 1/2 pouch james WB (puppy) a day split in to 2 and 90 grams Burns Mini bites split in 2 also?
Do you think thats adequate as he wont eat any more than that. He is 10 months and 6.7 kilos?

Karen

LisaluvzCav
11th October 2009, 06:21 PM
Hi

You be careful and dont have more than 1 large tin a day cos it gives you bad wind and sloppy poos .:)
Il keep that in mind Brian haha:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

LisaluvzCav
11th October 2009, 06:22 PM
Chezza is on 1/2 pouch james WB (puppy) a day split in to 2 and 90 grams Burns Mini bites split in 2 also?
Do you think thats adequate as he wont eat any more than that. He is 10 months and 6.7 kilos?

Karen
I think thats fine i feed Clara 3 small meals a day and usually use one pouch for the day