PDA

View Full Version : Arden Grange 10 % Off

Brian M
14th October 2009, 03:22 PM
Hi

Just a note as I know a lot of members feed Arden Grange ,me included so a link below to VetUK

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=62_334

Clairelou
14th October 2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks Brian, I was looking at this food in pets at home yesterday. Do you feed this to your girls? would you recommend it?

Thanks, Claire

Brian M
14th October 2009, 08:17 PM
Hi Claire

I tend to rotate between 3 foods ,Royall Canin ,Burns and Arden Grange also JW Beloved is well liked by a lot of members ,have also just bought Fish4Dogs Finest Samon dry food which they all like ,but apart from Lily the other 3 are on a diet especially Pops so I have to count my fingers after doing their meals .:)

harleyfarley
15th October 2009, 12:21 PM
Interesting link brian, it doesnt seem to have the "light " variety which is also hyperallergenic i got mine from somewhere else i think it was called bowmeow or something and 15kg bag of Arden Grange was 32 delivered.

Janice
15th October 2009, 12:39 PM
I got Arden Grange puppy a few weeks ago.. 2kg bags were buy 2 get one free. I needed different flavours as still trying out for Reuben so it did me well. Not sure if the offer is still on though. :-?

EDIT: IT WAS JAMES WELLBELOVED.... SORRY!!

Clairelou
15th October 2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Brian,

You say you rotate your girls' food, I notice from a previous post Karlin does this also. Knowing you both do your research thoroughly can you tell me why you do this? 'cos I want to to do the best for Lou - is there a health reason or is it to give them a change?

Thanks, Claire

harleyfarley
15th October 2009, 06:12 PM
Hava look on here, and delivery was very quick as well

http://www.bowmeows.co.uk/index.asp?search=ADLIG15

Tania
15th October 2009, 06:54 PM
Hi Brian,

I feed Dougall Royal Canin, how does it compare? I am interested to know why you rotate your food too:confused: Thanks for the information it is really interesting.

Dublin
16th October 2009, 12:25 PM
Im using Arden Grange Sensitive (ocean fish & potato) with Sparky at the mo as I cant seem to get the JWB cereal free anywhere at the mo - we only use arden grange at Dogs Trust so staff can buy it at cost price so it works out a great price!!

Charlifarley
16th October 2009, 12:29 PM
Wow, 15kg for 32 is an amazing price, I have paid 75 in a shop for the fish and potatoes which is at least twice your price.

Dublin
16th October 2009, 03:00 PM
Wow, 15kg for 32 is an amazing price, I have paid 75 in a shop for the fish and potatoes which is at least twice your price.

Im not sure how much the fish & potato one is (as i havent got an invoice for mine yet!) but I did notice on the UK website it's double the price of the other varieties!

Charlifarley
16th October 2009, 03:21 PM
I know it is a bit dearer - its the sensitive one, so I suppose we are paying more for all the things they don't include :grin::grin: