• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Arden Grange 10 % Off

Thanks Brian, I was looking at this food in pets at home yesterday. Do you feed this to your girls? would you recommend it?

Thanks, Claire

Hi Claire

I tend to rotate between 3 foods ,Royall Canin ,Burns and Arden Grange also JW Beloved is well liked by a lot of members ,have also just bought Fish4Dogs Finest Samon dry food which they all like ,but apart from Lily the other 3 are on a diet especially Pops so I have to count my fingers after doing their meals .:)

Interesting link brian, it doesnt seem to have the "light " variety which is also hyperallergenic i got mine from somewhere else i think it was called bowmeow or something and 15kg bag of Arden Grange was £32 delivered.

I got Arden Grange puppy a few weeks ago.. 2kg bags were buy 2 get one free. I needed different flavours as still trying out for Reuben so it did me well. Not sure if the offer is still on though. :-?

EDIT: IT WAS JAMES WELLBELOVED.... SORRY!!

Hi Brian,

You say you rotate your girls' food, I notice from a previous post Karlin does this also. Knowing you both do your research thoroughly can you tell me why you do this? 'cos I want to to do the best for Lou - is there a health reason or is it to give them a change?

Thanks, Claire

Hi Brian,

I feed Dougall Royal Canin, how does it compare? I am interested to know why you rotate your food too:confused: Thanks for the information it is really interesting.

Im using Arden Grange Sensitive (ocean fish & potato) with Sparky at the mo as I cant seem to get the JWB cereal free anywhere at the mo - we only use arden grange at Dogs Trust so staff can buy it at cost price so it works out a great price!!

Wow, 15kg for £32 is an amazing price, I have paid €75 in a shop for the fish and potatoes which is at least twice your price.

Wow, 15kg for £32 is an amazing price, I have paid €75 in a shop for the fish and potatoes which is at least twice your price.

Im not sure how much the fish & potato one is (as i havent got an invoice for mine yet!) but I did notice on the UK website it's double the price of the other varieties!

I know it is a bit dearer - its the sensitive one, so I suppose we are paying more for all the things they don't include :grin::grin:

Back