• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Sunday

Rumor

:grnyuk: Today is bath day for all 3. It's finally stopped raining for awhile. I do one at a time. Start with bath, shampoo & condition. Then blow dry & brush. Trim hair on ears, feet & privates. Flush ears, cut nails & brush teeth. Give a final brush & on to the next one.:*gh: This is an all day job but so worth it in the end. Maybe I'll have some pictures when we're done of my clean fluffy butts.:)

Yes, Molly and Dougall are going to have a bath today, they love the hairdryer and its a big game for them! It it a sunny warm day here! Have a nice time, look forward to seeing the pics:D

I chickened out of doing my 3. I'll do them next Sunday. They've all been groomed, and eyes cleaned (Pippin and the lodger Brandy) and ears cleaned (lodger only:p). I've also checked Maddie for "hot spots" because we have been having an unseasonably high pollen count :( so she started scratching again. Seems to have settled a bit today though.(y)

Back