• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh, Gosh!

antigone

I keep looking at the pictures of all the cutest puppies and dogs on this site and I start wanting another one. This is crazy! I already have more on my hands than I can handle. I can't believe I want more.

I want a puppy but alas my hubby says no!! We are due a baby in 5 weeks so that will keep me busy.

I keep looking at the pictures of all the cutest puppies and dogs on this site and I start wanting another one. This is crazy! I already have more on my hands than I can handle. I can't believe I want more.

Ahhh, 8 years ago my husband looked at our two wonderful cavaliers and made the mistake of saying, "If they are all this wonderful, we could have 4". We passed 4 cavaliers YEARS ago. lol

At our Fall Fun Day on Saturday there were 3 puppies. John was playing with them. I said "don't you want a tri puppy" he said "no". Oh well :confused: I really don't want a third right now.....but know that at some point in the future we will get a third. Wonder what he'll want in trade to let me get a puppy? For Jake he got a tv, for Shelby he got a gun safe. Wonder what the next one will cost me??

I just convinced my parents to let me buy a black and tan puppy in the summer, to complete the set. :) I'm still trying to get them to let me get one for Christmas instead though!

I tried three dogs once here and it was too much for me. One dog is plenty for me (but now I have none)

I have a 17 week old & wanted another puppy. You're right, they're just to adorable to resist! Anyway, I got some great information here about having the difficulties of having two puppies at the same time. It was suggested to wait until the first is at least a year old. I couldn't tell what age yours is now. A dog at any age is a full time responsibilty. They are 2 seperate individuals. You won't always be "doubling up" on things to make it easier. Just something to think about. Then again, lots of folks have more than one. Like with getting your first one make sure you think wisely about your decesion. Make sure your decesion is best for YOU and YOUR DOGS. (I could look at pictures of these most beautiful cavaliers all day long) In my heart if I was able I would love to have one of each. I know where you're coming from

Back