• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet the furry terrorist !!!!

team bella

Hi all, I'd like you to meet Jessie (Jessica for Sundays).
After a very long journey, I finally have my new addition. I have to say she is a real live wire. Poor Bella keeps looking at my with a 'why have you done this to me mum' look. Both have been playing at races around the living room and are getting used to each other slowly. Jessie has no fear of anything, she's very vocal and hardly ever sleeps. She will be going to dog borstal in a couple of weeks and I've warned my dog trainer that he's got his work cut out. She is beautiful though.
I'd like to say a big thanks to Margaret C for all her help and support in my long long search for my little Jessie.
Enjoy the photos and I'm sure I'll be asking for help/advice/alchohol !!! over the next few months.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40743411@N06/?saved=1

Best wishes on the new addition to your family and I hope Bella quickly comes to loving her:lotsaluv:

Heather R

Back