• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're New!

Hi everyone,
I am Trudy and i am excited to find this forum as everyone tells us that our boy Bailey is a Cavalier. When my husband bought him 7 years ago he was told that he was an American Cocker spaniel but as he grew we learned that this was not accurate (he was our very first dog and to be honest we knew NOTHING back then). Bailey also has a younger but bigger Boxer puppy sister named Starr that is 11 months old.

Here is a photo of my two.
9535_184888242149_596062149_3850721.jpg

Welcome! What a dynamic duo you have. Looking forward to hearing more about your darling pups!

icon_welcome That is a great picture of your two loves. Bailey looks like the exact opposite of my tri-color Oz. Where Bailey is almost all white, Oz is almost all black. Oz just has the white snout, four white paws, and a little white in his tail.

Welcome! You have a great twosome.icon_welcome We have a 3 year old golden and a 1 year old cavalier; big and small like your dogs.

Heather R

Back