• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Winston

somersgal

Hi All, I found this site last summer while searching for information about SM and MRIs but never introduced my Cavalier, Winston. Winston is a 2 (almost 3) year old ruby Cavalier. Although he is not as fine boned as other Cavaliers (he weights a whopping 29 lbs), he has the typical, loving Cavalier disposition. He is an excellent companion (even though he has run up quite a tab at the vet and natural pet food store). I've gathered a wealth of information from this site and look forward to learning more from all of you in the future. :) ~Alex

Hi,
You will learn a lot from this site, not just health issues but you will benefit from other peoples experiences, welcome and I hope you enjoy it icon_welcome

icon_welcome from a near by neighbor(on Cape Cod). Hope to see photos of Winston!.

Just took our 1 1/4 year old blenheim Abigail to vet for her checkup and she is a whopping 14 1/2 pounds.

Heather R

Thanks you all for your warm responses!

Heather, I absolutely love Cape Cod. All summer I was excited for October 1st when I could finally take Winston to the beach with me. Unfortunately, by the time I get out of work or actually have time to take him, it's either dark or bad weather. Do you take your dog to the beach? Any recommendations?

I added some pictures of Winston and his sister to my album "Winston" in my profile.

Back