• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover dogs

I'll be going (just as a spectator and shoppper!) and I'm really excited that it's in Earls Court 1 this year - should be so much more shopping. OH says the dogs don't need anything else, but I like to make my own mind up on that one.:D

Good luck with Buddy and the YKC competitions.

I'll be going (just as a spectator and shoppper!) and I'm really excited that it's in Earls Court 1 this year - should be so much more shopping. OH says the dogs don't need anything else, but I like to make my own mind up on that one.:D

Good luck with Buddy and the YKC competitions.

Thankyou, its his first time at a show too:biggrin:
Have fun shopping:)

Anyone who goes should wear a little Cavalier Talk emblem so we can recognise each other.:D

We are going - Minnie & I are taking part in the KC Safe & Sound Scheme demonstration - you will easily recognise me cause I;ll be wearing a bright purple polo shirt :eek:(kindly supplied by the KC) and I expect Minnie will be yapping away at everything her usual excited self. I think our demo is early afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday- we are just waiting for confirmation. My OH will also be there with Cinders - he's going to be the Lollipop man:D

We did it last year and it was very successful - we went on to take part in a "Temptation alley" challenge - not sure if we are doing that again this year.

I'd love to meet any CT members - so don't be shy come and say Hello. I'll also keep a look out for the emblem on anyone - but I will be more than conspicuous:D:D

This was the two girls looking quite fed up with everything at last years Discover Dogs.

DiscoverDogs13Nov08.jpg

Well we had our final rehearsal yesterday with the school children who we are doing the displays with and pleased to report that all went well.:p
:xfngr: it all goes OK tomorrow and Sunday.

We've also been told that we are going to be doing the Temptation Alley run on Sunday - that will be fun. Minnie was really good the first time she did it last year but the second time round she sussed out that the goodies on either side of the alley were edible. :oops: But our team did beat Battersea.:jmp2:

im not going but we have a rep from JAWT (Japanese akita welfare trust) going with a couple of rescue dogs. we are being awarded a scanner & chipping equipment.

hope you all have a great day

Back