• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone, I'm new here :)

LoveMyCKCs

Hello! So I stumbled upon this forum the other day while attempting to look for a CKC meet up around my area which apparently doesn't exist :(

Anyway, a little about myself: My name is Peter, I am 24 years old and I live in sunny Florida! I just graduated from college over the summer and I actually miss going to school which I thought I would never say hahah. I am the proud owner of 2 beautiful CKCs, Lola and Ivan. They are siblings and just over a year old. Lola is the girl and she is ruby in color and Ivan is the boy and is blenheim. Lola enjoys sitting in the sun on her free time and Ivan loves to run and chase the birds off our dock. They also love going to the park, chasing lizards, and watching TV (Bravo is their fave channel).

Here are a few pictures of them that I snap with my cell from time to time...they're excited that we joined this forum and can't wait to see what it is all about :)

1-1.jpg

007.jpg

2.jpg

021.jpg

Hi you are very welcome. I love your photos, esp the one of Lola on her own, she is gorgeous, as is Ivan:p
Charli

Back