PDA

View Full Version : Dublin: George & Ringo, 6 yr old brothers

Karlin
5th November 2009, 04:19 PM
George and Ringo are handsome tri and blenheim littermates and are looking for a home together. They are neutered, friendly, typical cavaliers and enjoy a soft couch or a good walk. They would be very happy together in an adult home or a home with children 12+.

For more information, PM me. :)

Karlin
5th November 2009, 06:47 PM
Now up on www.ckcsrescue.com with application link, and out on Twitter. :) Really gorgeous pair.

Karlin
21st November 2009, 01:38 AM
These boys still awaiting a home, amazingly. Two really beautiful brothers; just making sure they don't fade to the bottom of the homes needed rescue dogs.

Wagtails
22nd November 2009, 12:11 PM
No, indeed - we'll keep bumping them up for as long as it takes, don't worry!

I've been plugging two Cav girls who must be homed together for another rescue recently - seems like it's quite hard to find good homes where they can take two together at the moment. Christmas effect I suppose? :-?

Anyway, we wish George and Ringo well - if anyone can rehome them, it will be you, Karlin b*n*n*

aquaceri
27th November 2009, 09:26 AM
just helping with the bump! they are absolutley gorgeous and if I had the room I would take them both in a heart beat - I really hope these guys find a great home :)

JulieSherris
2nd December 2009, 12:27 AM
Don't these boys look gorgeous.... oooh, I'm undecided, but hubby and I have had a chat & have agreed to talk again in a few days when we've both had a chance to think on it. :D

Karlin
2nd December 2009, 07:58 PM
Hi Julie: Got your application but am not sure what dog(s) you are applying for -- let me know once you have had a think. :)

JulieSherris
2nd December 2009, 11:52 PM
Karlin, we're not sure yet, either!! :D

We're still contemplating the brothers here..... are they being fostered at the present?
We were wondering about the 'guarding' problems, as we have a 'guarder' already - he's fine when there is just the 2 of them, but his guarding tendencies strengthen when there's more dogs about, unfortunately.
As well as this, he is also SO easily led astray & copies the bad habits of other dogs - not a problem at the moment as our big lad has only 2 bad habits - he sleeps, he eats - and nothing in between!!

But, we're still thinking.... :)

Karlin
3rd December 2009, 10:09 AM
I will give you a call -- only flew back in from the States last night so am just getting dogs organised again this week.

Karlin
4th December 2009, 08:40 PM
Julie hope to give you and one other person a ring this evening on dogs... :-) It has just been nonstop dogs, dogs dogs since I got back. h*lp

JulieSherris
4th December 2009, 08:46 PM
....Oooo!!..... runs & gets mobile & switches the profile off from 'silent'....... turns Skype on.....

:D