• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally a Hello!

Desrae

Hello everyone. I have been lurking around here for a long time and haven't had the chance to introduce myself. I'm Desrae and I have a little tri cavalier named Belle, she is a year and a half and a real joy in my life. I am also fostering another cavalier at the moment, she is a real sweety.
Anyway, thanks for your time and I look forward to joining this lovely community.

Hi and welcome, you will love it here, it is very addictive! We would love to seem some photos as soon as you can.

Thanks for your welcomes!
Justine- I'm in South Tipp.
I'll try to upload some photos asap.

Sorry, I'm a dinosaur (haven't joined facebook) so I couldn't see photos. Your avatar really shows a cutie:D

Heather R

Hi and welcome.icon_welcome
I am on facebook but the link did not work for me. Said it was either expired or I did not have permission to view. Did notice that both links were the same.:confused:

I'm sorry I think I'm not very technologically adept! The same pictures are in my album on this site. So you can click on my profile and see them there, if not, I'll be working on posting some in the nearest future.
Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, that is our Belle.

Back