PDA

View Full Version : fish4dogs

Nicki
5th November 2009, 10:24 PM
Fish4dogs have a good special offer now on Sea Jerky ocean bites.

These are a nice sized chew for Cavaliers, very healthy too, and environmentally friendly as otherwise these fish skins would just be wasted :D

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON 1.9KG BOXES

http://www.fish4dogs.com/Products/sea-jerky-ocean-bites.aspx#

Perhaps people could share orders, if you live near someone else?

The best before date is usually about a year away, so they keep for quite a while in an airtight container. {You can keep your Nylabones, Kongs etc in with these, to make them more interesting cl*p}

BTW they also now do a working dog version of their food, which is exactly the same but in a clear plastic bag rather than the blue bags!!
http://www.fish4dogs.com/Products/working-dog-fish-complete-small-bite.aspx

The small bite kibble is perfect for Cavaliers...

Clairelou
18th November 2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks Nicki for bringing my attention to this great company. Took a look last night and came away 35 lighter. Loved the fact that the food is really natural, and contains no added junk so bought Lou treats and complete food (just hope she loves it! :))

Nicki
18th November 2009, 04:28 PM
Glad it was a help - ours love theirs, we actually give them the working dog food {some of the time, also feed some raw} which is the same recipe but in clear plastic bags rather than the posh blue ones!!

The star treats are nice for training, and they love the Sea Jerky ocean bites - these last for a quite a while - most things are gone in seconds LOL

3 weigh 50g, so you get about 115 in a 1.9kg box, making them 21p each {10p when they do the offer!}

Brian M
18th November 2009, 10:09 PM
Hi Nicki and Thanks

Have been using it for a long time but hadnt seen their offer so received 2 boxes of the chunks and a doz packs of others and six packs of the treats with 3 of the dispensers ,great healthy food and all 4 go bersek when they know i is on the way .

Shelli
18th November 2009, 10:14 PM
For Irish members Petmania are selling it on this offer also. I got some on sunday, I think it was 4.99 for two bags of ocean bites :p