• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Avatar

Brenda in SC

I FINALLY updated Rudy's picture. He is growing so fast. We are fast approaching his 'Gotcha Day' and I cannot imagine not having him in our life. We're also taking him on his first big trip - Thanksgiving visit to Ohio. That's a 10 hr drive folks! He rides well 2-3 hrs, but this will be an adventure. My in-laws are excited to see him and wouldn't hear of us boarding him. Wish us luck!

He IS getting big! What a cutie.

He'll be fine in a car for 10 hours- they pretty much sleep the whole way. We drive to NC at least 2-3 x a year and they are all really good for the 11 hour drive.

Oh Rudys growing up fast. Have a great time over Thanksgiving, and a safe journey.

I see Pauline changed hers,i might change mine to Archie,but i love looking at Alfs.

Back