PDA

View Full Version : Dylan never lets poor Bailey get a turn

kimy27
8th November 2009, 12:51 PM
This is a video of Bailey & Dylan playing fetch. Whenever Bailey gets the ball she never brings it back. So Dylans solution is to never let her get the ball in the first place :lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22443832@N08/4085143077/

brid kenny
8th November 2009, 12:56 PM
ThEy are beautiful dogs. I wish my two would chase balls. They only move for food!

*Pauline*
8th November 2009, 03:14 PM
They are beautiful :lotsaluv:

Mom of Jato
9th November 2009, 02:14 AM
Awww- they are cute together. Bailey is just beautiful...her ears are amazing!

Cleo's Person
9th November 2009, 10:22 AM
I feel a bit bad for Bailey! She's not getting any chance to play, although Dylan seems to be having an absolute blast! And in fairness Bailey seems happy enough to chase the ball with no chance of actually catching it.

kimy27
9th November 2009, 02:42 PM
I feel a bit bad for Bailey! She's not getting any chance to play, although Dylan seems to be having an absolute blast! And in fairness Bailey seems happy enough to chase the ball with no chance of actually catching it.

When she does catch the ball she sits down with it and guards it. She can be such a spoil sport :lol:

It's funny though because although Dylan is more dominant when it comes to playing games or eating food, Bailey is more dominant when it comes to play fighting and Dylan is very submissive lol.

heather r
9th November 2009, 08:00 PM
Very cute of your two!

Since our one dog is a golden, my husband takes her out to throw a ball while I throw a small ball for Abigail. Abigail's mouth is too small to get a hold of a regular tennis ball and like your Bailey, our golden would guard any ball.

Heather R