• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2nd Cav for me!!!!

Dublin

Im sooooooooo excited! Im (fingers crossed) adopting a 3 year old Black & Tan Cavi boy from work (Dogs Trust). He's very skinny & isnt eating in the kennels at the mo so I cant wait till he's had his 'little op' & can come home! Sparky & Cass came to work today to meet him & they got on brilliantly.

I only have a bad pic on my phone but hopefully when he comes home I'll get some good ones!

His name is George but he dosnt respond to it so we might change it, just gonna wait till he moves in to decide! Cant wait to show him off to you all!! (although he does need feeding up & lots of TLC till he looks fab!!).

We're very excited! Poor Cass & Sparky are exhausted after their day at the kennels!!

Congrats Sonia, you must be so excited :jump:

Cant wait to see pics. Well done you for giving him a home :p

Ha Ha, So you found someone tugging at your heart strings almost straight away. Good on him cl*p . Be sure to post pics asap.

Sounds like he landed on his feet when he was adopted by you! Congratulations!!!

I didn't think it would be long before you started taking your work home with you! Looking forward to seeing pictures. When can he come home?

Back